Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group remains committed to the optimal health and safety of our clinical providers (current and prospective), colleagues, patients, and community. Given the continued uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and the COVID-19 disease, we have made the decision to temporarily postpone all active recruitment efforts as we continue to evaluate our future needs.
Colleges and Universities
By worldwide standards, California's colleges and universities are at the forefront of the technology-driven information, bio-technical, and health care revolutions. And for those seeking continuing education or employment in the higher education field, the Inland Empire provides plenty of options for faculty physicians' families.
The Inland Empire boasts the fastest growing student bodies of the University of California and California State University systems as well as 16 four-year college and university campuses with a combined enrollment of nearly 72,000 students. A number of community colleges and countless other training and trade institutes and university extension programs round out the area's continuing education offerings.
- Loma Linda University
- La Sierra University
- University of Redlands
- Cal State - California State University San Bernardino
- California Baptist University
- University of California Riverside
- Claremont Colleges
- The Peter F. Drucker and Masatoshi Ito Graduate School of Management University of Laverne
- Cal Poly Pomona
- Crafton Hills College
- Riverside Community College
- San Bernardino Valley College
- College of the Desert
- Chaffey College
- Copper Mountain College
- Victor Valley Community College
- Palo Verde College
- Barstow Community College
- Mt. San Jacinto College
- Community Christian College