Loma Linda University Faculty Medical Group remains committed to the optimal health and safety of our clinical providers (current and prospective), colleagues, patients, and community. Given the continued uncertainty surrounding the coronavirus (SARS-CoV-2) and the COVID-19 disease, we have made the decision to temporarily postpone all active recruitment efforts as we continue to evaluate our future needs.
Loma Linda has long been a leader in integrating a faith-based approach to whole person health care. As a Christian organization, our mission is to follow the healing and teaching ministry of Jesus Christ 'to make man whole.'
Reflecting the love of God through caring, respect, and empathy.
- Listens to others with kindness and consistently treats them with courtesy and respect.
- Acknowledges others by name and greets them with eye contact and a smile.
- Anticipates the needs of patients, family members and co-workers and guests.
Ensuring our actions are consistent with our values.
- Honors the sacred trust of those we serve.
- Builds trust through accurate and honest communication with colleagues.
- Respects personal dignity and privacy.
- Follows through on commitments and holds self and others accountable for actions and outcomes.
Providing care that is safe, reliable, efficient, and patient centered.
- Takes all necessary measures to ensure safety in the workplace.
- Thoughtfully balances the clinical, operational, and financial impact of actions and decisions.
- Takes the initiative through patient care or supportive services, in setting high standards to ensure an exceptional experience for patients, family members and guests.
Collaborating to achieve a shared purpose.
- Demonstrates passion for the team.
- Commits to sharing knowledge and creating opportunities for continuous learning in order to ensure team strength.
- Recognizes the contributions of others and affirms and celebrates their successes.
- Actively contributes to the collaboration process and clearly communicates ideas in order to ensure team success.
Embracing a balanced life that integrates mind, body, and spirit.
- Supports the spiritual mission of faith-based health ministry.
- Demonstrates a positive, peaceful, and hopeful attitude.
- Promotes wellness and supports a healing environment through the use of prayer, humor, healthy living and other supportive behaviors.